Saturday 11 February 2023

From JohnE - 28mm Gothic Horror - (25 Points)

Note from Tamsin: It seems that Minion Miles accidentally scheduled this to post on the 3rd, rather than the 10th which means that people might miss it. I've rescheduled it to appear in today's (11th) list. 



My son and I have finally started playing The Silver Bayonet, so why not throw more monsters in the mix? Here are some offerings from Bad Squiddo and North Star.

First up are some vampire brides from Bad Squiddo. I used Scale75 Instant Colors to give them a washed-out undead vibe.








 

Next we have some living scarecrows from North Star. Standard technique of acrylics and washes.

 





 

Points Summary:

5x 28mm foot @ 5 points = 25 points

Total = 25 points


Minion Miles: Yes there's even more form JohnE who really needs to learn to combine his posts, I'll be sending him a editing bill!  :)

14 comments:

  1. Very nice work on these horrors, John! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great addition to your good looking Silver Bayonet collection, John.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find the scale75 Instant Colors sometimes quite a challenge, but you have mastered them well. Good job, John!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work, John! The vampires are definitely a good a fit and painted well. I quite like the scarecrows too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! I do like the idea of SB, and even have the rules and figs. Cant never quite seem to get to it though! Perhaps when the Carpathians expansion comes out later this year:

    https://ospreypublishing.com/us/silver-bayonet-the-carpathians-9781472858818/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I particularly like the pumpkinhead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great characterful figures indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look great John. My favourite is the pumpkin head.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo cool. I especially like the pumkin head and the scare crow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pumpkin head, you'll be doing turnips next

    ReplyDelete
  11. Splendid undead and Jacks!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete