Tuesday 14 March 2023

Tamsin's Tuesday Teardrops

 


"Good morning Ladies, Gentlem...*glub* *sob* *sniffle*..,I'm sorry, I'll be OK in a minute. *sob* You see, today's the day that I bid a fond farewell to my totally terrific Tuesday Terrors. Now, some people have suggested you are "unruly", but I prefer to say that you are exuberant and highly energetic - as evidenced by your consistently high output. *glub*"

"Okay, I think I've pulled myself together now."

"Good morning Ladies, Gentlemen...and Ray! It certainly seems that the imminent end of the studio's apprenticeship scheme has caused a definite uptick in releases. Over the past seven days we have had 55 releases, grossing $5,971 million taking our total gross so far to $70,597 million - that's $2,987 million above our original target. Well done everybody, you deserve a jolly good pat on the back!"

"My Tuesday Terrors haven't let me down and we have another very busy day of releases for you:

  • MartinC has a horror tale of giant stinging insects attacking a convention of mechanophiliacs
  • BenitoV brings us a double bill - part 3 of the German language edition of The Motorcycle Diaries and a tale of food poisoning in Hell
  • DaveD gives us a further installment of his Vietnam War series and another film about the Flingers of Derr
  • PeteF weaves a tale of ice and naiads
  • SimonG delivers an risque swords and sandals movie about mount temples
  • KerryT remakes Fight Club, but in an 18th century setting

as well as these, MattW might have up to three releases today and the ShowLord himself has promised us a new film."


"Phew! That should keep me out of too much mischief!"


Toodle-pip!


Tamsin



22 comments:

  1. Floods 🌊 of tears 😭 all round -- thanks again for the wonderful minioning and can't wait for AHPC XIV!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd recommend being seated when your post goes up - I've adjusted your points claim.
      It's been a pleasure having you in the crew. :)

      Delete
    2. That was a bit of an eye opener! I'll respond some more when the post goes up!

      Delete
  2. Keep Tuesday mostly turnip free ! I think the TT’s have been playing a blinder knocking stuff out. Be good to see which day has the highest count over the whole challenge .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *lol* - I'm sure Curt will find a way to add some turnips into his 10mm Empire post today! ;)
      I'm pretty sure that when we see the final stats, that Tuesday will be in the lead by a very big margin - the number of posts each week has been consistently high, with a lot of points-bombs.

      Delete
  3. It's been a pleasure following your tour of the studios. Presumably most passengers followed the advise to keep body parts within then vehicle at all times whilst travelling and flash photography was avoided during filming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It's been a grand day so far, possibly one more post to minion! :)

      Delete
  5. It's been a honour to have been part of the Tuesday Terrors crew this year. It may be a coincidence, but you have exerted so much pressure on us, that for the first time in my Painting Challenge participation track record, I'm reaching my target points!! ... There's a say in Spanish to describe Tamsin's approach: the lady wears a silk glove on her iron fist XD Thanks very much for taking care of us all these weeks, and hope to see you again in December

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've enjoyed having you as one of my crew. :)

      Delete
  6. Thank you Tamsin, perfect service as always

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much Tamsin for just being brilliant. Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! It's been good to have you along as part of the Tuesday Terrors! :)

      Delete
  8. Thanks Tasmin for your work over the last three months. All the best for the coming year.

    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete