Saturday 6 January 2024

Saturday CATURDAY!!

 

This is Keke

Hello Challengers and fans, Saturday minion Dallas here. I know that many Challenge minions come up with snazzy themes for their day and I did try and think of one that's more on-point in terms of miniature wargaming... but as I share my home with two cats I could think of nothing better than CATURDAY.

I have two cats, Keke and Gilles, they are both grey. Keke is the round grey one and Gilles is the loud grey one. You can put your guesses as to the inspiration for their names in the Comments!

So I'll try to post some appropriate pictures as we progress through the Challenge... here's one:

This is Gilles, gaming at our old house

So this Caturday we'll have a post from SylvainR about his many small Frenchmen... if you feel like discussing them I'm sure he'd love to CHAT with you (geddit???). Also we'll see some great ACW "Cat"federate infantry from PaulSS and some tiny cat treats in Legions Imperialis form from Kyle!

Thank you, thank you... I'll be here till Spring. See you next CATURDAY!


Dallas

7 comments:

  1. I always find it incredible how a cat can stroll across a wargaming table, skillfully negotiating lances, pikes and halberd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good day Dallas. Your cats look lovely, but I hope the quality of puns improves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great day of it Dallas. I have inside knowledge on your companions' names but I won't let it out of the bag (ahem).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It might be further back than F1 in the 1980s. In the 1970s both raced in a Formula Atlantic series across Canada including a race at Gimli which is close to where Dallas lives.

      Delete
  5. I think the pun levels on Saturdays will be catastrophic.

    ReplyDelete