It's a good thing I don't let this stuff go to my head...
So sit back, grab a cup of coffer and buckle up - there's a fist full of Monday coming at you.
But first, a little musical interlude from one of my favorite performers Jimmy Buffet, performing an appropriately titled track from his album "Living and Dying in 3/4 time. Some of you may find this ballad a bit on the sedate side but we can't all be glam rockers like Millsy or headbangers like Curt
I was amazed to see how many submission there were for the armor challenge - that bodes very well for the projected point total. As for this Mondays slate of posts, lets just say it's jumbo sized with over 2,000 total points coming at you like a runaway freight train of painted goodness.
What make this Monday special?
- three posts from one person totaling a staggering 808 points!
- the continent of Africa provides the vast majority of todays pointage cornucopia
- not one, not two but three point bombs of over 450 points each - if that's not paint carpet bombing I don't know what is
- Scales from 6mm to 28mm
- Moderns from the BAOR to near future Chinese
- Pikes, Gnolls and Rats even some Nappies
- A nostalgic thrill form our younger days
Oh yeah, it's Monday baby, the Monster Truck Rally day of the week. Get ready to have your collective world's rocked. It's a Thriller my friends.