Wednesday, 22 February 2017

From TeemuL: Rest of Marauders (40 points)

A long day, no time or energy to write long tales. :)

So here are the remaining 8 Chaos Marauders for my Slaves to Darkness army. All are metal GW models from the late 1990s.
Whole bunch with the two models painted earlier
ByronM: More old school goodness from Teemu!  You are getting quite the warband going here Teemu good stuff.  I remember getting these figures when they were new, unfortunately I don't believe I ever got around to painting them.  These look good and I like the dark flesh tone you used for them as it suits the marauding hordes of Chaos.

24 comments:

  1. Those guys look very dangerous ... and ripped!
    I hope they can see what they're swinging at, wearing those hoods.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I got them on the table yesterday, they spent the whole game running towards the objective and then got killed on the last round melee... :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome. I have a stack of these old school barbarians in my archives. Great stuff. cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they were nice to paint. I really liked them.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. They sure do, I just need more of them to have a real horde.

      Delete
  4. Nice group of musclebound flailing loons Teemu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Curt, I'm happy with the painting.

      Delete
  5. Great looking psycho killers!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Byron, I chose a tanned flesh color for these, I think they spend quite a lot of time in the outdoors, so it seemed fitting.

    I also like to mention, that those eight were still in their blisters, when the Challenge started. I bought them last autumn, I didn't know that they were still in the blisters - the guy was just selling metal marauders, so I bought them. They had been in the blisters for 20 years waiting for the Age of Sigmar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nicely done, I would be frightened of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice work Teemu! Those guys look like a public service ad on the dangers of steroid abuse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peter, they are quite beasts, yes.

      Delete
  9. Nice work Teemu. I really get a smile out of that standard/banner that guy is carrying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he is actually missing the banner... I probably need to find an old White Dwarf and photocopy one in order to keep in the old theme

      Delete
  10. Love this Oldhammer madness!

    ReplyDelete