Thursday 22 March 2018

Cornwallis vs. Washington Side Duel Voting

Hi All,

Side duel #4 involving MartinC and MilesR requires adjudication by the sweaty masses in the form of a vote for whose painted miniature is the best. Here are our two entries to chose from. Please have a gander at the wonderful work of these two sterling gents and then cast your vote at the bottom. The poll will be open for 5 days from the posting date.

Martin has entered a miniature of General Cornwallis as you can see below.
You can read more about his entry here.


Miles has entered a miniature of George Washington as follows.
You can read more about his entry here.


And here's your opportunity to vote on your preferred miniature...



Thanks for your time people in helping us decide a winner!

Cheers,
Millsy

7 comments:

  1. "Sterling Gents"? I believe, sir, you are being too generous with that term if it's applied to Martin and myself. Martin alone may be worthy on the moniker, but definitely not the pair of us.

    I will point out that if I win the election, I will be the greatest winner of an election ever and that I pledge to "Make the Challenge Great Again"!

    MCGA hats are available from my blog for the very reasonable price of $57.34 each, plus shipping and handling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My, that's mighty bigly of you Miles. :)

      Delete
  2. Whereas as a brit if I win I will withdraw from the 21st century, abandon all my friends and return to a fictional 19th century world where the world was British and Jonny foreigner was grateful that we were in charge. God save the queen.🤔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Martin, I think you may have my vote purely to see you come through on that campaign vow. ;)

      Delete
    2. Curt - I can still cancel that check....

      Delete
  3. Really the vote for the stupidest country is s close one

    ReplyDelete