In the time-honoured tradition of taking a pic of what we achieved during the Challenge, I thought I'd open the ball and be first to take to the floor.
My completed group is fairly modest, but I'm pleased with what I managed to complete. Put it this way: There is absolutely no way I would have this sort of output through the 90 odd days of winter.
No real focus in this lot:
- Scary thing under the bed
- 1954 era Vietminh
- WWII Female French Partisans
- Swiss Alphornist
- Landsknecht Artillery
- 2mm Thirty Years War Swedes for Breitenfeld
- 40mm Franco-Prussian War Prussians
- Kingdom Death nastiness
- 1920's Pulp Horror
- A Big Bad Wolf
- Wars of the Roses Archers
- Darth Vader with Stormtroopers
- Ultramodern Survivalists/Militia
- and a small selection of post-apoc terrain
Yep, all over the place, but it was tremendous fun to work on.