Saturday 23 February 2019

From DaveD - WTF is this - Necromunda- 10 points

Once again, something different for this challenge - very different. Back many moons ago about the only Games Workshop games I played were Necromunda and Space hulk. With the re release of Necromunda I thought I would revive my old Van Saar gang. I still had some old skool lead in the mountain , snd bought a pack of the new plastic ones..


they are armed with things that go bang or buzz as far as i can work out..


The bases are done to a fashion as I still need to work out an overall terrain strategy , so I may revisit when they are all done to get some consistency. I have a pile of cool MDF stuff to build up for a table later in the year .

Its been a hectic few weeks , so this just moves the scoreboard a little at least. I  am hoping to get back to some better productivity as we run into the final third -Right now where did i put my camels ...

Necromunda was such a great game back then, and I really like your rivival of your force here with some new figures.

I really like that transparent shield too, did that come with it, or is it after market? Either way, great work on these Dave!  Keep it up and you may get corrupted to the dark side of the hobby and paint more GW figures!!!

19 comments:

  1. Wow, Necromunda Dave? I had no idea. These look awesome. The green and yellow uniforms look sharp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shame not to keep an old theme going I thought

      Delete
  2. Ah yes, very different , the shield came as part of the plastic kit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Next year in Antwerp we can play a game! Great miniatures mate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I might just have the stuff I bought last year painted by then1

      Delete
  4. If you don’t know WTF, how are we supposed to know? Great work you man of mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Dave.
    Entire segments of the Imperial Army in 40k are devoted to "things that go bang or buzz", so these gangers are in good position...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice. very Cool shield. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work- the old and new don't seem to match in height, unfortunately...

    ReplyDelete