Monday 4 March 2019

From DaveX: Warhammer Skeletons and some Trees (70 points)

This week I have painted up some kitbashed Warhammer Skeletons.  They are from multiple parts from the Old/Middlehammer skeleton kits before they went all Egyptian themed.

I much prefer them this way.  There were some most annoying mold lines from the early 2000s bodys that I used.  The older ones moulded in the 1990s have less mold lines.

Anyway these were a simple paint job.  Prime, Drybrush dip, highlight!

This should net me 50 points.





I had a bunch of dirt cheap ebay trees laying around... 20 trees for only a few dollars delivered.  The problem was they shedded alot and were rather crappy!  So I used some tac glue, added some flock, and gave them a quick paint job.  I sealed the flock on the leaves with some cheap craft varnish.  I recon these should get me 20 points (or more if you are feeling generous) :)

20 Crappy Ebay trees done up to look nice!


Perfect for Afghanistan in 20mm

Perfect for Western Europe in 20mm

Even works in 28mm

So hopefully I total of a much needed 70 points or more.



An injection of 70 points is coming your way! Nice shrubbery, I appreciate the shots with different scales. Greenery is always useful.

Skellies are great fun to paint. The important decision is whether to go white or cream, and I like your choice.

Barks

5 comments: