Tuesday 5 March 2019

From RayR - HYW Cheshire Archers (80 points)



Another entry into the Challenge from a different period, I really should have entered the Squirrel Dual!!!


These 16 figures from Wargames Foundry have already flown the nest to their new home next door at Casa Postie!


They are HYW archers painted up in the livery of the men of Cheshire. 


They were a joy to paint to be honest, I wish all figures were this easy!! These 16 figures should earn me 80 points to add to my total. Getting worried about that dodgy Irishman Fran, he's gaining fast!!!




Excellent stuff mate, these look great. I love the colour scheme on these as well, that green and white works really well.  There's a nice variation in heads and poses on these figures, which no doubt made these fun to paint. 
Lee

14 comments:

  1. As an exiled Cheshireman I approve this message 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely looking archers! Very nice!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. great unit. I know Cheshire, terribly flat and near Wales. Good for archery, lots a practice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the green and white scheme - great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Ray! That tudorish green and white livery rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look great Ray and really like the livery colors! I used a similar one when I did some HYW archers.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete