Wednesday 6 March 2019

From TeemuL: Danger 5 (25 points)

Something different (and another squirrel point for Pulp genre) this time, 5 members from the Danger 5. I was about to paint all 8 from the starter (and couple of random additions as well), but time is running out so I decided to paint just the 5 to get one Squirrel point. Cheesy, I know.


Lightning is not the best at this time of year, but it hides the mistakes I made. :) These are the good guys and wear uniform of sort, so they were rather quick to paint. Only the leader, Tucker, has a darker blue coat, but otherwise it is light blue top and dark grey bottom.


A bit better picture, more light. I painted red shoes for Claire, so she wouldn't look so dull in all grey.


Look how I have professionally focused on the backs of the guys and butts of ladies are properly blurred...

Tucker

Ilsa, I'm not happy with her face, at least not from this angle

Pierre

Claire

Jackson
These are from Crooked Dice and were very nice to paint, practically no flash or other problems and very nice details, open poses etc. I even managed to paint rather nice eyes on them. They are 28mm scale, so this gives me another 25 points (and did I mention the Squirrel point as well - I might not have the time and miniatures to win, but I'll do as much as I can).
_____________________________________________________________

Great figures from one of Australia's oddest comedy exports! Imagine the rules for these guys...

These five figures net you 25 points - and is there a Johnny Hitler figure lurking on your Lead Mountain perhaps?

Ev

15 comments:

  1. Don't know the series, but like the figures. Well done Teemu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Teemu. And seeing all the "Squirrel" participants scramble around has been a highlight of this edition of the Challenge to be sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely collection of figures from something I have literally no idea about!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, great work Teemu. Ev, if they were from Canada they'd probably be called 'Nuisance 3'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff Teemu, I had never heard of Danger 5 but googling some and can see you hit the nail on the head.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A well deserved Squirrel point, they look spot on.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you haven't seen Danger 5, you must watch it. Brilliant stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all! As I wrote, these were really a joy to paint, I like the quality of Crooked Dice minis and the 7TV/Danger 5 setting seems to be very fun and nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice work Teemu! Great minis of an even better show!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A new concept for me, but very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are some nicely painted figures mate!

    ReplyDelete