Wednesday 8 January 2020

From DaveD - It’s that day again .

Ok , it’s hump day again, and yours truly is back in the driving seat of the spreadsheet o doom. So do what you can to tickle my fancy ... now if you can post a camel on hump day there may even be a “bonus” ...

For now I will leave you with a little conundrum .



Oh and remember  the clock is ticking for getting your challenge entry fee in... the Snowlord will be getting tetchy - before you know we will be a month in... aaargh!c


Catch you all later ..

7 comments:

  1. Damn I just read the fine print on the entrance fee and mother mini I had selected hasn’t been shipped from Blighty yet. Time to dig thru the lead pile. Thanks for the reminder Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a time limit to the Curtgeld??? When? I did miss that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep , it’s due the 20th Jan....

      Delete
    2. yeah, well... I must admitt then that my wife is right (as usual): "didn´t you read the small print????" XD

      Delete
  3. See the price of entry commemts on the original invite

    https://thepaintingchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/11/x-marks-spot-10th-annual-analogue.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. FYI I've got a post ready to go for today if there's space, plus a rapid scout round the lead pile identified a couple of potential Curtgeld submissions

    ReplyDelete
  5. At my current post rate of one a week looks like you'll be regular duty minion ;)

    ReplyDelete