Thursday 9 January 2020

From JohnM: WWII Terrain

This will be my last terrain pieces for this challenge, I do have a lot of figures in the painting queue, but these pieces take a lot of room so best to get them out of the way.

These models were printed by myself on a CR10S. The STL files are from 3D Print Terrain. They are good quality and the author responds almost immediately to any enquiries on facebook.

Destroyed Houses
  
 
Bunker Compound
 
 
I find the calculations always tricky but I would say that the pieces roughly fill a 6x6x12" cube, so give what you may!
 
 
From DaveD - That is indeed a nice bit work John - did the rubble come as part of it? - I reckon its a good 40 points there.

11 comments:

  1. Great looking buildings, John. I especially like the shattered masonry bits with the row-houses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great buildings and nicely painted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greak work I also love the shattered masonry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice painting on these buildings. I have some of the same sitting neglected on my shelves...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buildings nicely done, John.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work John! As others have noted, that shattered masonry in particular adds a lot to the piece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good stuff! I agree that the rubble is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice painting, really good looking buildings!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work, I like the plant life creeping over the buildings.

    ReplyDelete