Wednesday 26 February 2020

From AlexandroL: 1/35 BA-64 Wargames. (30 Points)


Play wargames in 1/35. Absolutely crazy? Possibly but I have joined fellow Club Dragon in this adventure of playing a skirmish game with 54mm figures.


My first contribution is this Armored Car BA-64. As I have already mentioned, I am a fan of Armored cars of the Second World War.



 
It is a plastic model of the Vision model brand. It is very defined and there are very few pieces, the final result is beautiful and robust, perfect for playing wargames.











Comparison of scales 1/100; 1/56; 1/35



Pictures of a Sunday morning game.





 
From DaveD. - That is a fine bit of work - yes it is indeed a madness to game a 54mm , but a beautiful one!

5 comments:

  1. You are not alone, I have gamed WW2 (and moderns and Colonials and War of 1812) in 54mm, but haven't dabbled that way myself yet. It is madness but it seems to make people happy so can't be a bad thing.

    Nice work on the armoured car, but doing the same vehicle in 3 scales is truly madness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What madness! How big are the tables? Irrespective, very nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stuff Alexandros! I have seen a few 54mm games at shows, so it can definitely be done, but I imagine it can get a little bit expensive :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely looking armoured car,,in all 3 scales!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stuff! That’s a great little AC.

    ReplyDelete