Wednesday 26 February 2020

from RayR - O'Grady's Gulch - For Joshua 65 pts


Its Challenge Island time again, even though I've not completed my evil Snowlord Challenge!!
Fancy wanting me to actually play a game with the figures I've spent the last 5 years painting up and boring you lot to death with????
I dunno how he does it?


Anyway I leave Snowlords peak and trundle down the slope to O'Gardy's Gulch!


"Over the years I have enjoyed seeing others paint and donate models for others. It inspired me to do the same and it was most enjoyable. So, paint a miniature or piece of terrain for a friend (does not have to be a fellow Challenger)."


So I thought I'd do one last 10mm unit for James and his brilliant For Joshua Project.


These are Romano-British Horse Archers from Kallistra


They painted up pretty easy to be honest
There are 16 figures so should earn me 32 points plus another 30 for the Challenge Island  entry.

So a total of 62 points.

From DaveD - Yay more stuff for the project - cheers Ray! that's 65 points for you

9 comments:

  1. Nice work Ray. This project is so worthwhile I'm not even going to hurl abuse at you over not playing Donnybrook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, but don't you have to complete your Snowlord's Peak task before moving on to another island location? I mean, really - how difficult can it be for you to set up a small game of donnybrook against Postie (who lives right next door to you!), play it and write an AAR? ;)

    Then again, this is a "For Joshua" submission so we shouldn't berate you too much I suppose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ray, I'd rather see this than a Donnybrook game any day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, but i need to know how Donnybrook works and who was he.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dont' ask Ray... he just likes the floppy hats.... a lot..

      Delete
  5. Great looking cavalry unit!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete