Sunday 23 February 2020

From Barks: Lady adventuresses (20 points)

For my second trip in Sarah's Balloon, I've got some tautological lady adventuresses.

First I have two characters from Mansions of Madness. Ursula Downs is an explorer, and Daniela Reyes is a mechanic. I thought her chequered shirt came out OK.

Ursula Downs

Daniela Reyes

I also painted Leo Anderson. I gave him some grey around the temples.

Leo Anderson

Here they are with fellow investigator Norman Withers, painted earlier this Challenge.

On the Path of the Serpent

Second, I have Rogue Trader Neyam Shai Murad. This is a gorgeous plastic figure and was fun to paint. I particularly like the servo-skull reloading her six-shooter.

Rogue Trader Neyam Shai Murad




4x 28mm: 20 points
Sarah's Balloon: second trip

Skull-o-meter™: 2
Cumulative Skullz: 20


Wonderful stuff Barks.  Your MoM stuff is great and you are capturing these characters very nicely.  Also glad to see the Skullometer getting some use on the final figure.  But my go man you've several ballon rides worth of ladies here, why not pace yourself, spread them out thinner and get some better ballon mileage?
PeterD

14 comments:

  1. Great figures and painting Barks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant set of minis Barks. While I have a perennial soft spot for the MoM characters, I have to say the Rogue Trader steals the show. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super figures, got to love the rogue trader though!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. The4se are truly excellently painted! I must confess to liking the Rogue Trader best mainly due to her brilliantly executed colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sander, I’m pretty happy with it!

      Delete
  5. Very fine work all round! These Mansion of Madness figures look excellent, but that Rogue Traderess is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 🎈🎈It’s Ladies Night on the Balloon Service and I do believe Lady S will have some attractive young lads and plenty of fancy drinks for the passengers to enjoy .... the MoM gals will need to gain back some san, while the Rogue Trader can do whatever she wants......🎈🎈

    ReplyDelete