Monday 25 January 2021

Update No2 - Napoleonic and Donnybrook Duals

The Napoleonic Duel



The Magnificent Seven

Ian W
Matthew W
Noel
Paul SS
RayR
Pete F
Sander


Most Magnificent (at the moment) in top spot is.... see pic above

1. Pete F 850 points
2. Paul SS 644 points 
3. Noel 326 points
4. Ray 96 points
5. Sander 70 points
6. Ian W 0 points
6. Matthew W 0 points

Paul SS loses his No1 place as PeteF climbs above him with 5 new Napoleonic posts!! Even though I've put points on the rosta, Noel smashes past me into 3rd place. Sander is still on 70 pts, while IanW and MattW have yet to score.

Can you all please remember to label your posts with your name and also could you add the label Napoleonic Duel, it just makes my life easier.




The Donnybrook Duel

1 . Ray 90 points
2 . Curt 75 points

Well I think we all knew I might take the lead on this one???

10 comments:

  1. Loving all of the Napoleonic (and Donnybrook) entries so far. Keep them coming everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's super kind of you - but I make my total somewhat lower at 675 (including all bonuses) - 585 raw score.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...while IanW and MattW have yet to score."
    I have friend like that; 40+ and yet to score...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It'll happen when it's the right time, it's just a matter of focus!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete