Monday 25 January 2021

From SebastianR : Undead dogs - Graveyard Beach (35pts)

No nautical theme I'm afraid, but these dogs are undead, or at least, I really hope they are, for their sake.


A pretty simple paint job, and I am relatively happy with the outcome, but I think next time I start with a lighter base colour for the flayed areas.

 

For the record, they are undead dogs from the Kensei undead Kickstarter I received some time ago. They will be filling out some slots in my growing Mordheim gang. In fact, there's only one figure missing, and he's already painted; he just requires a repaint.

Regardless, eyes on the prize, we have broken into the 3rd level.

That's 15pts for the figures and 20 for the challenge.


8 comments:

  1. Great work on these hounds. The fleshy pink looks nicely disturbing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! Horrific dogs and great painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are pretty gross. Well done Seb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flesh and black are a great colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking walking dead hounds! Was that a blues band?
    Best

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yuck! And I mean that in the nicest possible way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That exposed muscle is great! I'm attributing one skull.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scary looking dog 🐕 love the change of surfaces great 👍

    ReplyDelete