Thursday 18 February 2021

From: AngusW - 28mm 'Badvoc the Bad' - Hall of Traps - 25pts

 Thanks to 'Sarah the Sorceress' I have been transported from 'the larder' to the 'Hall of Traps', where young 'Goat' Peter can be seen trapped by the vicious warrior Badvoc the Bad.

Three or four years ago I was allowed to be convinced to purchase some early Saxon miniatures, whilst at the North East of Englands premiere wargame show Battleground. Since then my enthusiasm to paint these has seriously wained. I painted four last winter, and was surprise at how much I enjoyed doing them. I've now completed the all of them of which Badvoc is one. The rest are being held in reserve for 'The Armoury'.

I'm not sure the manufacturer of this 28mm figure, it was purchased used.





Badvoc the Bad (5pts) + Sarah the Sorceress (20pts)

10 comments: