Thursday 18 February 2021

From SanderS: Entering the Larder (30 points)

 Hoi,

 

As we continue our journey through the Chambers of Challenge Arthur and myself enter the Larder. 

 


I do not have food specific stuff lying around but I do have pieces that could contain food. So here are some of my Dungeon dressings that I will use to furnish the Larder with.

There's a nice mix of Heroquest, Terrain Crate and home made stuff in this lot. First is one of my Heroquest cupboards using the original topper with a 3D printed housing. 

 

The two skullz are specially added for Barks of course!

Next up some Terrain Crate stuff with boxes, barrels, a table and benches to use when eating, a pile of wood to cook on and some barricades (one of which is homemade) to protect the Larder from invading monsters, adventurers and Ray. 




 As points are a bit of a thing with these, let's be honest: easy to paint, terrain pieces; I am going with 10 points for the stuff and another 20 for the Larder.


Cheers Sander

24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cheers Ray, I am very happy with this little lot!

      Delete
  2. Nicely done. I like the nice light oak tone you've chosen. Very effective!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Noel!It is rather easy to accomplish and looks like rather nice I gather.

      Delete
  3. Very nice selection that’ll be at home in a number of games I’m sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection of furniture. Lots of uses there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I did paint them with other games like Mordheim and Dark Age skirmishes in mind as well.

      Delete
  5. Cool furniture there Sander!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great selection of useful items! Very nice!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking collection of kit!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very useful selection of items. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice work mate. Love your colour choices and the sweet finish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Righto Millsy, autocorrection tried to turn Millsy into Milady lol!

      Delete
  10. These are really well executed, which means Arthur did the real work so an extra 5 points for him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shots fired! Thanks Miles, Arthur is grateful for both the points and your praise.

      Delete