Wednesday 10 March 2021

From: AngusW - 28mm Kevin - The Orcs Pit - 21pts

The Orcs pit might be scruffy, dirty and unpleasant this is why, young Kevin the Snotting.

Rummaging through what I have left from my 1980's era GW figures I found a snotling. I stripped the original paint from Kevin using detol, and repainted with the citadel paints I have circa 1986. Kevin's luminous green skin is Citadel's 'Bilious Green'.

I should have done a before and after picture as it's not that different. The only obvious difference is his loin cloth is now a more manly green, from pink it was painted 30 years ago.





Kevin (as his is only small I scored him as 10mm 1pt) + The Orcs Pit (20pts)

What a cheeky little bugger - off to the Crow's Nest with him!

Cap'n Wednesday

6 comments:

  1. That's a great little figure! Reminds me of someone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful snotling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an annoying little git, I’m sure I had in one of my classes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splendid looking snotling! Stuff him in a pump wagon!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete