Wednesday 10 March 2021

from RayR - Sarah the Sorceress - Sarah's Choice - Old Hag - 25pts

 


For the final time this Challenge I call upon her Highness Sarah the Sorceress to transport me from
the Graveyard Beach down to Level 4 and the Alter of the Snowlord.



The Altar of the Snow Lord: In this final chamber our very own Snow Fiend will select a challenge for you, as a tribute to the painting Gods. 

Not much to say about the Old Hag really?? She's a 25mm Front Rank figure and will blend in with the million other civilians I've already painted up over the years.
I did paint up a few female figures early on in the Challenge, just incase I needed them for the Sarah the Sorceress transport duties. Lucky I did, as I'm running out of time to get something painted for my Alter of the Snowlord post and I don't even know what its gonna be yet!!!



5 points for the Old Hag
20 Bonus points for Sarah the Sorceress
Done! 
Cap'n Wednesday

8 comments: