Monday 31 January 2022

From BradS: Then there were two (10 points)

 Well... I had a busy week. Strange how life's obligations get in the way of important things like painting. I went into the weekend without a single second of painting. Then the weekend disappeared! Late Sunday I decided that I HAD to paint something, anything. So I took the first two figures on the paint bench and painted them as fast as I could. In a little over an hour I got them done and finished. I am glad I stuck to it and did SOMETHING. I hope to accomplish a lot more next week.

Two Assault Group 25-28mm Vietnam Figures

Quick and Fast Paint Job

The total points for today is:
2 28mm Figures = 10 points.

A mea culpa on this one.  This could have gone live last Monday but they were a late arrival and while Brad let me know to look out for them, I missed at they had gone into READY mode.  So Brad gets the first post of this week.

Nice work on the Nam figures Brad.  I quite like the kneeling pose.  Basework looks suitably muddy too.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Brad:
    As s/o who has also submitted tiny point count posts, you have my respect for a job well done!
    Cheers, MikeP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work on this Blooper crew, Brad (I like the red earth you often see in photos). I think it's great that you just picked up whatever was at hand and ran with it. Great Challenge spirit, that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! I have followed the same method, finish something for each week and somehow the progress surprises you. :)

    ReplyDelete