Wednesday 16 February 2022

From RustyP - Dangerous Illusions on Solaris (30 points)

Well, not much painting lately.  I have to admit I'm trashing out on the Olympics.  I get home and have good intentions but then I start watching and; well... it's fantastic!

I did sit down a bit and paint 2 individuals.  The first one is a she-devil and I must say you don't want to tangle with this one!  She is beautiful but naturally that's an illusion.  If could also be a deception!  As the song "Werewolves of London" states - '(S)he'll rip you're lungs out Jim'!  She's a Hastlefree 28mm mini and am happy the way she turned out.

 



The second figure is an Otherworlds 28mm.  He is a dedicated apprentice and serves his/her master well.  I wanted him to be very plain looking and blend in to which ever mini he may accompany.

 



Like High school, "would you carry my book, potion and lantern for me". LOL

So for the points breakdown:

2 ea. 28mm figures @ 5 pts = 10 pts.

Planet Solaris bonus = 20 pts.

Total = 30 pts.

So that's it for this week but I'm happy to score something in the middle of watching Super G stuff!

***

Hi Rusty - good on you for fighting through the distractions and still putting a few points on the board - although a reminder to PLEASE USE THE LABELS, in order to avoid Olympic-level wrath from the Minions :)

GregB

12 comments:

  1. Great figures, I really like the light effect on the orb and the lantern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rusty:
    I like the resigned look on the flunkey's face, and the sorceress looks like she might just pop up in a Dr. Who episode set in Victorian London.
    Cheers, MikeP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great looking figures Rusty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops. I know better than to omit labels. Giant slalom must have distracted me.
    Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’d eat a big dish of beef chow me in with her at Lee Ho Fook’s and I’d like to meet her tailor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your she-devil does not look like one to be trifled with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work on both of these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pair of sorceress miniatures!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love the saturation of your colours makes them really moody and characteristic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, those are rather splendid! Great work!

    ReplyDelete