Saturday 19 February 2022

From TobiasK: Carts and witchcraft (80 points)

I painted up more medieval / fantasy miniatures for this week's entry.

As an addition to Piers the Ploughman, I chose two carts from 1st Corps. Lovely miniatures, which can be used as mission objectives or simply as scatter terrain.




Because I was in the mood to paint, I added some witchcraft to this week's entry. Witches Coven by Warmonger Miniatures, to be precise.




Group shot:


That's it for this week. I hope everybody has a great time painting!


Bookkeeping:

2 x vehicle (28mm) = 40 pts (@Millsy: I assume a cart counts as a vehicle.)
8 x miniatures (28mm) = 40 pts
Total: 80 pts

From Millsy:

Great looking carts and livestock you have here Tobias, but for me the pick of the bunch are the witches and the cauldron. Fit to grace the stage in a certain Scottish play, these will do equally well on the table I'm sure. Warmonger do some great stuff and I'm pleased to see their kit getting some love.

I'm not sure if it was deliberate, but I like the way you've carried the purple and green from the witches' garb into the colour of their brew. I can only imagine what kind of punch that must pack given the colour!

80 points it is. Nice work mate!

13 comments:

  1. I love the purple soup(?) Great job on these

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice carts and witches, Tobias! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great carts and witches. I don’t want to know what’s in the cauldron.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m a big fan of all things witchy! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good looking carts, but the witches steal the attention. Good job, Tobias!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great carts, nice to see them painted up as I've been contemplating buying some

    ReplyDelete
  7. The witches are great, but those carts are actually quite good too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the carts and figures but I'll pass on the soup!
    Cheers, MikeP

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely carts and witches!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the comments, guys.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the hay wain! Wonderful work Tobias.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great for jazzing up a games table. Love the cart and utility of loaded or not. Well done.

    ReplyDelete