Monday 19 December 2022

SebastianR Workstation and goals

Last year was a bit of wash. What with my new job ramping up, a dying cat, and a bout of covid, my output was less than impressive.

This year, however, things will be focused and uncluttered, unlike my work area.

Which is also in the center of my living room, slap bang in the middle of my only entertaining space, so it needs to stay mobile.

This year, happily, most of my goals fall within the themes of the extra challenges, so I'll grabbing as many of those sweet sweet bonus points as I can, particularly the Under Construction round with Curts ruling on the matter of partially started miniatures.

What this does mean, however, is that a lot of my submissions will have quite long dwell times, as I attempt to maximise output in a particular area.

I will be attempting to pump out, half a company of WW2 Finns, a grab bag assortment of half finished projects including 6mm cold war British and French, 28mm fox people and anvil industries pulse mechs playing the part of W40K Death Watch, a box of halflings for mordhiem and assorted other bits and pieces. So, ambitious, for me at least.

Have a great christmas and a happy new year everyone!

10 comments:

  1. An interesting range of projects there, Sebastian - I look forward to seeing them in all their painted glory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An interesting workstation, Sebastian! I like your paint storage solution 🤣. However, great line-up of tanks and miniatures, I shall be looking forward to your entries! Have a great Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cluttering is the ante-room to inspiration. Happy Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very sage, Mr. Benito. I very much like the idea of an excuse for clutter.

      Delete
  4. All the best Sebastien, interesting range of projects!

    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a good Challenging Sebastien. I too had the dreaded large last year and am looking forward to a clean year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you've got it all worked out? Have a great Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eaaaxcellent post Sebastian. I look forward to seeing what you have for us this year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look forwards to your halflings and mechs!

    ReplyDelete