Saturday 18 February 2023

from RayR - Almansa 1707 - Charni and Castilla's Spanish Infantry Brigades 2mm 41 pts


Its back to the 2mm for my last post of the day and I've carried on where I left off last Saturday, with more colourful Spanish units.


This is Charni's Brigade who fought in the 1st line of the centre right of the battlefield.


The brigade is made up of the purple coated Castilla regt, the Light Blu coated Murcia, the grey coated Trujillo regt and the green coated Badajoz regt


Always get that purple out when you can, It doesn't happen often enough.


The next Brigade is Charni's Brigade


They also fought in the 1st line of the centre right of the battlefield, right next to Castillo's


Regiments in this brigade are the green coated Valladolid, the light blue coated Burgos, the grey coated Osuna and the red coated Sevilla.


I think I've enjoyed painting the Spanish infantry up the most, they're a delight to paint as they are so varied in colour, when they all on the field of battle they should be a sight to behold.


Why oh why didn't I find Irregular 2mm figures in my life before now, just think of all the money I'd have saved!!

These 8 bases will give me 40 points as they're 5 points each, the 2 brigadiers are worth 1/2 point each.
So all added together they come to 41 points.

More colourful little troops for your army. Nice work, Ray. It's difficult to tell at this scale, but it looks like they are all fully dressed too!


20 comments:

  1. Nice additions to your 2mm project, Ray! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some more great 2mm work with some excellent flags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking Spanish force!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grand work, Ray! I really like this project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Time to show off the completed Spanish force already?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous progress on this project, Ray! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent progress on this project Ray. I enjoy the variety of color. Well done

    ReplyDelete