Wednesday 15 February 2023

From TeemuL: More Dwarfs (40 points)

Yes, more dwarfs for Lotr. This time those plastic ones again, 8 in total. A nice mix of archers and axemen with axe and shield or a two-handed axe. I again painted the armour brown and clothes with rather bright green and blue. Some variation in colours in beards and hairs. Very nice minis to paint, couple of more to go.




8 plastic warriors, 28mm scale, so 40 points, please.


Minion Miles: 8 Dwarves you shall have, Sir (at least in the spreadsheet)

17 comments:

  1. Loving the bright colour on your dwarfs Teemu. May I recommend Fireforge games who do some Ram riding dwarfs? In case you were looking at recreating the battle of five armies. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I have limited myself to official Lotr minis (GW and Mithril), but there are lots of options available. Too many projects, you know..

      Delete
  2. Very nice Teemu; I really like GW's LoTR dwarves and I like the brown and green/blue colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like these dwarfs, too! They are small and not too fat. And thanks, the colour scheme I chose looks nice.

      Delete
  3. The Wednesday Minion Lives!
    Nice dwarves Teemu, I really like the use of green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Petee! I was a bit worried, but he seems to breathe. :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely looking dwarves, nice colour range!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your dwarves, these are great again Teemu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I'm happy with the colours and I know how to paint them, so they are really easy now. :)

      Delete
  6. Great work on these dwarves.

    ReplyDelete