Tuesday 26 December 2023

From TeemuL: Overdue Grey Knights [Overdues and Returns] (40 points)

The nice lady got me to the Overdues and Returns desk and I'm forced to explain my wrong-doings. These Grey Knights were supposed to be ready well before the Challenge begun, but covid-19 and other problems caused too many delays and thus they were not. If I have understood the Overdues and Returns correctly (I assume it is similar to Under Construction last year), then these minis count even though they were started before the Challenge begun. If not, I probably score zero points...

They are GW models, 3 of them metal and one plastic, all second hand. The plastic one is assembled from the sprue, so it was kind of brand new. I have added lots of purity seals and other trinkets to all of them to show their greatness and purity.

The idea is to use them for Kill Team, I already have 5 of them previously painted, so these will provide nice reserves and some variety. Assuming that I manage to organize a game with them...

The colours are quite simple, silver for power armour and then blue for missile weapons and yellow for sharp weapons, basically. Some red and yellow details and they are ready. Not to mention the skulls and scrolls. I guess I should count the skulls and report them...?

If you wonder why I'm lost, maybe this photo explains it...?

20 points for the location and 20 points for 4 miniatures, total of 40.

_________________________________________________

Great looking Grey Knights, Teemu. I like that you've brightened them up from their normally dour rendition with some vibrant accent colours. If you can, I suggest you count up and include your skulls to help Skully McSkullface's (aka Barks) noggin' tally.  :)

Well done!

- Curt

26 comments:

  1. Great job on these they look great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, Teemu, the Imperium is a little bit safer with these brave knights defending it. You really should count the skulls though, you wouldn't want Skully McSkullface paying you a visit to correct any miscounts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stuart! I have reported the skulls now and I will paint more skulls in the future!

      Delete
  3. Great work Teemu, the knights look great

    Cheers
    MattW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see some Grey Knights getting a little love. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have four other basecoated, let's see if I get them painted, too.

      Delete
  5. 10 skulls reported to the old Skullface. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking Grey knights!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work. Always best to fess up to your crimes and pay your overdue fines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, otherwise the Grey Knights might come to your door. :)

      Delete
  8. Can't beat some old school Spacers 😁👍

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Grey Knights, these are great

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done on getting them finished

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice job on rescuing these Grey Knights Teemu!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job on these. I remember facing Grey Knights; always a challenge.

    ReplyDelete