Friday 9 February 2024

Duels and Side Challenges Update 2


Just past the halfway mark and some new leaders are emerging as the competition heats up...

Legions and Auxillia

  • AlanD 600 - showing us why he is the Dux Humonculorus
  • PaulOG 465 (and proud of it!)
  • StuartL 350
  • GregB 210
  • SimonG 80
  • SebastianR 2

Modern Things

  • DaveD 40 - showing the rest of us up for crusty old folks!

The Old World...is heating up!

  • Curt 480
  • Tom 125
  • SanderS100
  • PaulOG 75
  • ReillyOG 25

Really Little Guys...some big numbers on small models

  • Curt 480
  • Sylvain 476
  • DaveD 305
  • MartijnN 228
  • EdwardG 180
  • Sebastian 36.5
  • Greg 18

Big Stompy Robots of Death

  • Still nil entries submitted thus far!

Squirrels (till relatively quiet compared to previous years)

  • MikeW 5
  • KerryT 4
  • ChrisW 3

Ray's homage to the really awesome Napoleon Movie

  • Kent 1130
  • DaveD 305
  • Millsy 255
  • EdwardG 155

Skully McSkullface's update to follow...when he is good and ready!

Remember - no form, no points! (yes you can do so retroactively). Submit or be crushed mercilessly by your adversaries!



11 comments:

  1. Hi Paul, I had an entry for the Legions and Auxiliaries duel. Can you point me to the for and I’ll send it in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its on the right sidebar you dozy git. :)
      https://thepaintingchallenge.blogspot.com/2024/01/first-duels-update-this-weekend.html

      Delete
    2. Thanks, form submitted. I was distracted by the menu link Paint Duels that is well out of date.

      Delete
  2. Looks like I may have missed an entry into the duels form, and just had another entry go live today. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've failed to claim 4 squirrels I think - I'll have to check

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update Paul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for keeping track Paul! But you can get your knickers out of their twist regarding the big stompy robots, I have a post in the works for them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best get cracking after my 9 weeks in the sun I have become a bum….

    ReplyDelete