Wednesday 22 March 2017

From AlexS: ХОРОШО! (Good!)

This is my second Event. I am eternally grateful Curt that it holds, and his entire team of minions. This was always professional, fun and exciting. I am particularly grateful to my supervisor, the great master of Miles for his work with me, and curator of last year, Greg, because he taught me how to take part in this opening event. My thanks to David for his subtle humor to me and, of course, Tamsin. It was she with her capacity for work, care and benevolence, it is the symbol of the opening event. 

Also thanks to all the rest of the 90 participants of the opening event for their excellent work and interesting posts. I mentally call you all by name, because as a place to write a little :(

But, indeed, the case. Here is my desktop.

 This - the ones that I made during the event period. The two armies on antiquity, on completion of a major Napoleonic Wars and a little trivia. I am very pleased that I was the first time in his life painted ship!







Well, I myself with my youngest daughter, who was born during last year's opening event.


 Thank you all, see you next year!

13 comments:

  1. What a superb sight all those painted minis make. Well done on another prolific year of high quality painting Alex :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic collection Alex - well done. Love the Bireme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all of the pictures you provide but the last one is the best with you and your daughter. Bravo, Alex! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible, on top of being sleep deprived. Great looking horde.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning work - including your lovely daughter - congrats

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some lovely work this time round, Alex - you deserve extra points for labouring through a Russian winter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Impressive output ... and a very realistic 1/6 scale human you are holding , must tell us the name of the manufacturer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely a table full of figures, well done

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! Well done and that's a lot of painted excellence! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent work Alex! Good luck keeping the young one's pays and gums off that lot.

    ReplyDelete