Both units got treated to shield decals from LBM to finish them off.
Next up is a pair of 8 man javelin units. Both are again from Victrix, and while I like the figures they are pretty plain (but then I am not sure what I expect for guys in robes, so they are just fine).
Each unit is on 40mm square bases instead of the deeper bases the phalanxes are on.
I did one in green and one in blue and both are made up of Foundry figures that are very characterful and were a lot of fun to paint.
So, with just a bit over a week left in the challenge I am almost done the 16 units I wanted to complete to have 2 playable Greek forces for Hail Caesar. I should be able to finish up another unit before the end, but who knows. Either way, I have a solid amount of Greeks done and ready to go.
Since I only got home from being away Friday evening, I didn't get a chance to setup a group shot, but that will happen for next week.