Thursday 3 January 2019

(Thursday) From MarkB: 15mm WW2 German Panzer II Tanks. (16 Points)

I hope all is well and you are getting ready to celebrate the New Year.

Today I had some time to work on some Early WW2 tanks that can be used for several different game systems and theater of operations. I am a big fan of What a Tanker and these might find their way to the battlefield soon.










These are two 15mm Zvezda tank models. They are easy to assemble, and they look pretty good for their size once they are painted up.  I added some green canvas that is polled up on the backs of both tanks to add some flavor to the tanks. These should get me 16 points to add to my tally.

Have a good day and I will see you all in the new year!

Skål!

A lovely pair of early war German armour with some nice additional stowage and great weathering!
As you say this will add 16 points towards your total,very nice!

All the best Iain




22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! They will be a great addition to my growing tank force!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! They are rather small compared to mid and late war tanks!

      Delete
  3. Good detail and weathering effect on those small panzies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have learned a lot from other people in the community on how to add details and weathering to tnaks and other vehicles.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! I have more tanks on the painting table!

      Delete
  5. Panzer Marsch! Great job Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paul! I will have more painted up soon.

      Delete
  6. Love seeing these early war panzers. The stowage adds a nice contrast to the grey. Great work Mark!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Curt, It is the first time I have added stowage to a tank, I have plans to use more bits and stowage on future tanks.

      Delete
  7. Love a good early war tank, too many Tiger 2s out there ! Top work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really like the weathering and the stowage is ance extra touch - brings them to life. Top stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your panzers look great Mark, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice, love the stowage!

    ReplyDelete