Tuesday 25 February 2020

From MikeW single 28mm Fantasy figure (35 Points)

I suddenly realised that we are rapidly heading towards the end of February and that there are only a few weeks left in this year's challenge...

Hopefully I'll make my target points this year, unlike last year when I fell short at the last hurdle!

In the spirit of Challenge Island, I thought I'd better stop playing around and cut to the chase and move to the Snow Lord's Peak - to give myself time to do whatever the fiendish Snow Lord has in wait for me there!
Sarah's Balloon from Douglas' Shallows to the Snow Lord's Peak

So to achieve this I'm calling on Sarah's Balloon to pick me up from Douglas' Shallows and take me direct to the Peak.

To earn my passage I have painted an old Warhammer Dark Elf Warrior, she's plastic and from a boxed set that I really can't remember too much about.

Dark Elf Warrior
I was never really into Elves (Light or Dark) and so never painted her, she was a welcome change to the usual figures I have been doing and will likely donate her to fellow club member Rupert, who has a wide range of Fantasy armies that she can likely take a leadership role within...

POINTS
1 x 28mm figure @ 5 Points ea = 5 Points
Sarah's Balloon Bonus = 30 Points
TOTAL = 5 + 30 = 35 Points

By Paul - done

5 comments: