Saturday 30 January 2021

From MartinC Anzacs (80pts)

 My WW1 collection is expanding and will now not just to Dunsterforce but also cover Gallipoli, Mesopotamia and across to Afghanistan. So I need more stuff. 

I picked up these figures from ebay and are Wargames Foundry Anzacs. They are quite nice but lack variety. The main variety is that one of them is a colonial adventurer equipped and dressed appropriately.




There are only 16 of them so I will need more.

Scores on the doors

16 x 28mm = 80pts


21 comments:

  1. They look excellent Martin. Those tufts really help bring it all together, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely looking Anzacs and nice basing!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally have a great aversion to painting or playing Australian forces in any era - I just know I wont be a good sport once the dice start rolling :-) But you've done a cracking job with these mate, well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ta, I know the feeling. My Brits have to especially heroic. Worse the Dunsterforce contains the North Staffordshire regiment, my home town regiment.

      Delete
  4. Great painting Martin, your points have been added.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Martin. Always need more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, yes have to keep feeding the lead addiction

      Delete
  6. Great looking additions to your collection, Martin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work on those Anzacs Martin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work Martin. You need more of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, Indian Frontier Force next, Anzacs will have to wait until I go shopping

      Delete
  9. Not seen the Foundry ANZAC figs before, nice job 👏
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete