Saturday 30 January 2021

from RayR - Sarah the Sorceress - Sarah's Choice - Verthandi 25pts

 


I call upon her Highness Sarah the Sorceress, please transport me from the Guardroom to 
the Armoury on Level 2?

My second Witch from Macbeth is Verthandi , she's a bit younger than her sister Urthr, by around
 64 years! She is from Black Tree Design's Macbeth set.  Which I can't seem to find on their website???? I've carried on with the green skin tone, with goes quite well with the shock of red hair!


Verthandi should earn me 5 points with the Sarah Bonus of 20, making a total of 25 points!!

11 comments:

  1. Hubble bubble! Good looking witch,do you have a cauldron for her and her companions?
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very scary witch Ray! I am concerned she might have eaten something that's not very good for her as she looks a tad bilious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the dodgy grub her sister made in their cauldron.

      Delete
  3. So awesome, I love these witches you're doing Ray. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another wonderful witch. Well done Ray.

    ReplyDelete