Thursday 14 January 2021

Happy Thursday,

 

It's your cheerful Thursday Minion taking over for today.  That's right I AM YOUR CAPTAIN for the day and you all are going to be toiling away under my harsh yet capricious command.


Your welcome.


I'll be periodically walking the decks keeping an eye on you and your crewmates and posting your submissions.  Heck I might even update the spreadsheet.  


I do have some rather solemn business to attend to.  As of the writing of this post there are 19 lost souls who have yet to post anything this challenge.  If you think I am a petty Tyrant wait until you feel the wrath of the Snow Lord as he compels me to begin the incantations of "THE CULLING" ritual.  The machinery used to enact this arcane and unholy operation is maddenly complex and requires the sacrifice of many puppies and kittens to function.  Please, I beg you, don't make me do this again.  Just prime something in grey, toss on a wash and call it greyscale.  Maybe 5 minutes of your time to save literally hundreds of puppies and kittens.  Is that so much to ask?


OK, back to your painting oars - I'm ordering the drummer to start pounding out the "ramming speed" cadence.


Paint you beautiful bastards, PAINT!



9 comments:

  1. Not the dreaded Incantation Of Culling! Please no, never again! The blood, the gore (and that was just from Miles and Curt wheeling the machine out of storage).

    Miles - Ray was asking whether it has to be puppies and kittens, or would budgerigars be an acceptable alternative? He might be able to sort you out with a deal if they are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, I'm not sure I want to handle one of Rays budgerigars. Yeah I'm sure I don't want to

      Delete
  2. It seems that quite a lot of your work involves sacrificing small animals. Wouldn't it be more time efficient to just go with plain old human sacrifice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In simpler, more civilized times, we could resort to human sacrifice. Gosh, that was so much easier. Sadly that's no longer an option in today's "civilized" society. Why? One word - Lawyers. Shakespeare was right....

      Delete
    2. Could you not cut out the middle man and simply sacrifice the lawyers??

      Delete
    3. How about statisticians? Can we kill them too? Asking for a friend...

      Delete
    4. The amount of Lawyers required to equal one kitten or puppy is frankly, staggering, so operationally not feasible

      Delete
    5. Millsy - I shall choose to ignore your blasphemy, for now

      Delete