Tuesday 5 January 2021

Terrifically Tamsin Tuesday


 

"Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen...oh, and Ray. Welcome to Snowlord Airways flight AHPC-XI out of Challenge, Blogland. I see that the passenger compartment is filling up quite nicely, with 59 of our expected 90 passengers aboard."

"As we have several new passengers, I should introduce myself. My name is Tamsin, and I am your terrifically British, frightfully fantastic, seriously sarcastic Senior Flight Attendant."

"We are currently cruising at 12,630 points, with a target altitude of 69.600 points. It does look as though someone has been cracking the whip...no, not me - mine is still in my suitcase...errmm, that's quite enough of that *blush*."

"I would tell you when medications will be handed out, but I'm not sure who has replaced Nurse Docherty for this year's flight crew. However, in the meantime, wax crayons (noses and ears for insertion into) may be found in the mesh pocket under your seat. We generally advise against trying to eat them, but I'm sure that someone (I'm looking at you, Ray!) will anyway."

Toodle pip!

Tamsin



20 comments:

  1. good to be back in safe hands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure my hands have ever been described as "safe" before :)

      Delete
  2. It wouldn’t be the challenge without our perky yet deranged flight attendant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fYI I am willingly serving myself up as victim with two posts today.

      Delete
    2. Even though I'm not taking part as a Challenger, I couldn't abandon you all :)

      Delete
  3. Oh Ray, not the crayons again....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's onto his fifth box already and it's only 4pm! :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. says he to his image in the mirror...

      Delete
    2. @ Ray - what about my "a bad girl"? Or did you mean "you're"? *pout* *looks at suitcase with my whip in*

      @ Sander - he probably does :)

      Delete
  5. Great to have you back Tamsin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to be back, although just as a minion this year. :)

      Delete
  6. Been a loooooong time since we briefly crossed paths - trust you're well and thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's certainly been a long time since you commented on my blog!

      If you mean meeting in RL, was it at Colours a few years ago?

      Delete
    2. Oh, my blog has long been dormant, alas - and I'm afraid I've never met you in person. I reckon I'm in safe hands here though!

      Ta.

      Delete
  7. Tamsin - great to be minioning again with you again this year! Awesome that you have made the time to help make Season XI come to fruition, even though you aren't participating yourself. Thats really awesome of you. Be well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whilst not being able to participate as a Challenger this year, I couldn't stay out of it completely so here I am minioning again! :)

      Delete
  8. Good to see you're around and ensuring the challenge goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ensuring it all goes smoothly involves lots of wire brushes and wire wool, rasps and sandpaper... :)

      Delete
  9. Welcome Tamsin, great to see you involved in the Challenge, even if its not painting 👍
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete