Monday 15 March 2021

Skull-o-metric update: Week 12 (and +2 to Barks)

There has not been much shift in the esteemed Centurions who have contributed over 100 skullz to the pile:

  1. StuartL 492
  2. Barks 427
  3. NickJ 265
  4. MikeW 226
  5. KyleC 200
  6. PaulOG 143
  7. Sander 120
  8. PaulS 104

Number of Challengers who have painted Skullz: 44

That's well over half of all Challengers!

Skullz in the Skull Pile: 2617

A week to go: will StuartL consolidate his lead and crack 500? Will PaulOG keep the record of 543?

Here's the glittering prize: a Skully McSkull-Commissar I 3D printed (+2 points to my score please, and +1 Skull)

"Paint more skullz!"

Skull of the week:

MarkB shows Skullz = Love

Runners-up:
JeremyM's Big Rocket has a Skull so you know it is dangerous

Sidney's monk has a Skull-inna-box

Barks

8 comments:

  1. 8 more skullz to reach the 500 mark? I'll see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's, like, one chaos marine, amirite?

      Delete
  2. Skull of the week! 🥇🏆 I’ll take it!😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners :-) if I look at what's on the table I will not be adding any more to my score untill Challenge's End, but I am blaming the SNowlord since it's him wot has ordered me to paint Napoleonics. And I do not have any Brunswickers ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fully sympathise, my Altar offering had no skullz whatsoever...

      Delete