Monday 15 March 2021

From LeeH - The Snowlords Treasury - Different Treasures

Two adventurers have found a pile of unguarded treasure in The Snowlords Treasury and each feels their hearts skip a beat. But while one gathers up the spellbooks and tomes of ancient knowledge, for the other it is the glint of gold that mesmerises him. Each to their own, and at least they aren't fighting over their reward for making it this far! 


I had several models I could use for this room but in the end, I decided to use two of them and make a special base to hold them. As before I based the figures separately so they can be used in games and modelled the base from milliput on a large round MDF base. 


Both figures are from Midlam Miniatures, so they are about 25mm rather than 28mm, but the quality of the sculpting is wonderful. They were fun to paint up and I'm sure I can find plenty of use for them in my games. 


Where I go from here (backtrack to the Laboratory or teleport to the Hall of Heroes) depends entirely on the Postman. Sadly the local postie seems to have got lost and who knows where my parcels are going. I wouldn't be surprised if my models have been delivered to the wrong address, I've received other peoples mail on more than one occasion. I would have thought the ability to read the address would be a basic requirement of a Postman, but apparently not!

(Scoring: 2x28mm Figures + Chamber Bonus = 30 Points)

7 comments:

  1. Nice looking duo. Hopefully your mail turns up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these. That one with the books reminds me of being in the library, researching my thesis (shudders).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome vignette Lee! I love the colours you chose and the bases are just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The greatest treasure is their friendship.

    Love the base as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking vignette, works really well!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete