Monday 15 March 2021

From MikeF - Alpha Legion Heavy Weapons - 35 points

 I've been racing to complete my final few entries and managed to get a few things done before the final mad dash to the finish line. I've completed a Rapier Laser Destroyer for the Alpha Legion. This is basically a small tractor unit with an enormously powerful gun mounted on it. It's crewed by a space marine operator and spotter. I guess the spotter just points out things he wants to die and the operator obliges. The second group of models are Alpha Legion Heavy Weapon dudes armed with missile launchers. This group of 4 rounds out a 6-man squad I inherited from GregB prior to his move to Toronto, making a full squad of 10. It's a horrifying number of points, but that's the nature of the Horus Heresy. If it's worth doing, then it's worth overdoing.

For points I score it at 10 points for the Rapier and 5 points for each based figure for a total of 35 points.






Thanks for visiting


8 comments:

  1. I do like that shade, and I see five skullz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work Mike, they look really, really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking units, the blue is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those should deal with any tanks (or anything else for that matter) with ease. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'If it's worth doing, then it's worth overdoing.'

    Words to live by.

    Wonderful work Mike, love the shark-fin launchers. I could use one of those Rapier thingys when parents are creatively parking/hovering/stopping while dropping off their kids at our local school. I'd be there pointing like mad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cool, I do like your Sea-green/ blue colour a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely finish and great looking space marines!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete