Monday 15 March 2021

AdamC: Jacobite Soldiers for the Snow Lords alter (94 Points)

 I had planned to paint these last year before being completely distracted by a combination of Black Seas and Covid 19 (canceling the events I planned to use them for).  

Curt jumped on making me paint plaid as soon as the opportunity presented and who wouldn't make another man paint tartan if he could :).  So here you are Curt and I hope you enjoy them.  My table even has some proper terrain on it for pictures. 
I have painted up most of the lot I tried to keep them form being too uniform as the whole clan tartans idea is a later creation. 
Here are some close up so you can see how truly bad my efforts at painting at tartan are.  There are 4 wolf hounds I mixed into the group.  All in all there are 37, 15mm figures at 2 points per figure plus another 20 for the the Alter (I believe this is the case adjust as need)  for a total of 94 points



10 comments:

  1. Lovely efforts on the tartan, Adam - but could you let me know, for scoring purposes, the scale of the figures? I am assuming 15mm size, but am not certain...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is correct and I have made a note. Sorry about that.

      Delete
  2. nice work Adam, loving the plaid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Adam. Plaid is a beast. The SnowLord is appeased. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done that man! Tartans are a pain for sure but I always try to keep in ind that it just has to look right from a distance, you have done it great at short range too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good work on the kilts in this scale!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking Highlanders! You're a better man than I!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Plaid on 15s is a challenge! Well done on appeasing the Snowlord

    ReplyDelete