Thursday 3 February 2022

From AngusW: US Cavalry Troopers (Pendraken) (60 points)

My US Cavalry 'Pony Wars' force continues to grow. This batch was much more pleasurable to do than my first 100 cavalry troopers. At least with a small number to paint the end always seemed more achievable.

We have here the command units to go with all the cavalry from my last post and two units of dismounted troopers. 

I found my lightbox, the smaller number meant to could at least get them in it with two photoshoots. 

Currently working on the horses and horse holders and another dismounted unit. After that, I'm starting with the native Indians. A large box of them arrived this week from Pendraken.








40 x 10mm Infantry @1pts each = 40pts / 10 x 10mm Cavalry @2pts each = 20pts


The cult of 10mm grows! They are looking really nice, with all the pennants bravely fluttering. I can't wait to see your natives. What size bases are you using?

Barks

14 comments:

  1. We have seen lots of Boys in Blue in this Challenge, and when the quality is this high, we want to see more! Great job, Angus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Angus, looks like a Scruton game on the cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great, that basing material looks really realistic too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff Angus. I’ve been very impressed with the Pendraken figures that I’ve painted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fine looking troops, especially considering the wee scale

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m always impressed with anyone painting at this scale! The amount of detain you have developed in something so tiny is impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work on these cavalry and infantry groups, you've brought out the details nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely looking teeny tiny troops!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Angus:
    Very fine work on these small lads, they’re full of elan and the basing is top shelf.
    Cheers, MikeP

    ReplyDelete