Thursday 3 February 2022

Thursday's feast!


Thursday's Challengers just haven't slowed down! Your courses today include:

  • A crunchy armoured car!
  • Three flavours of samurai!
  • A sweet retelling of a true saga!
  • Sneaking savoury Soviets!
  • Beetroots for turnips!
  • The return of the dietary staple, the redshirts!
  • Covenanters! Robo-despots! Ponies! Self-propelled artillery!

And more! So pace yourself as you tuck in!

Barks

PS Thursday's Challengers have, however, been slacking off on post labelling. If I have to pull this blog over and say 'Tamsin' into a mirror three times, god help me I will...

15 comments:

  1. May be the Thursday crew need some whipping from Tuesday minion?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait..what? That means I'll need to find out where my whips have disappeared to! :)

      Delete
    2. Ask Millsy, he was muttering about wanting to accessorize his PVC outfit...

      Delete
    3. Hang on, I sold everything on eBay after Tamsin told me I'd been dethroned as the official GIMP!

      Delete
  2. I had a few issues this week with the Tuesday crew not adding labels and also not including the "From xxxx" in the post title.

    Hope you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🙋🏻‍♀️ Guilty of forgetting labels. I’m sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always forget to put the labels on, every year, every Challenge I forget eventually 🤦

    ReplyDelete
  5. That line about saying Tamsin three times made me spit out my tea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's just a myth to frighten the kiddies- isn't she?

      Delete
  6. Thanks, everyone! Remember to label!

    ReplyDelete