Wednesday 28 February 2024

From Millsy: Battlemasters Upgrades (210 points)

G'day All,

Some time ago I was gifted an incomplete Battlemasters board game. The map and a number of other components are missing but most of the minis are present. I'm slowly basing and painting them with the intent of using them as barbarians for Oathmark amongst other things. This past fortnight I've been working on the Chaos stuff, topped up with some other minis that have been modified to a little less chaotic (mainly adding moar skullz!!!)...







42 x 28mm miniatures = 210 points.

Skullz = 131 (or for the mathematically inclined 0.8136645962732919 Nagash)

Thanks for looking!

Cheers,
Millsy
 
***
 
Marvellous work once again Millsy. Always nice to kick things off with "moar skullz". And I assume that miles is fainting with delight somewhere knowing that a Nagash Ratio has been published!
 
210 points for you, well done!
 
GregB

14 comments:

  1. Stellar work on these Battle Master figures. Quite an upgrade. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delight! I like the different skin colours on the beastmen. Also, I like the skullz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work. Though you could have added skulz on the bases for a full 1.0 Nagash Ratio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. another great submission the figures look really good

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did enjoy a bit of battle masters and you’ve done these boys proud… but I still need someone to explain to me why the Mohican haired marauders are firing silly bows instead of running forward to hit someone?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice Millsy! I've got a bunch of those Battlemaster figs needing some love too. Awesome skullfrenzy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous work Mr Millsy. I especially admire those Chaos Warriors and their command stand. Tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Paint job on those chaps! I fondly remember the Battle Master game. I'm still kicking myself for leaving it in my parents attic when I moved out and went to Uni. It has disappeared since then.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great stuff Millsy, these bring back lovely memories of painting this lot up with my sons more than 25? years ago?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some proper Oldhammer done exquisitly well!

    ReplyDelete