Sunday 3 March 2024

From DallasE: More 15mm Space Marines! (26 points)


Okay so today I'm gonna say this project is "finished". These are 15mm Space Marines for my Blood Drinkers army, 3D-printed by Challenger ByronM. It was a bit "challenging" to find STL files for these character models but of course Byron came through.


From left to right here we've got a Chaplain, standard-bearer, Captain, Librarian, and Techmarine.




I had to do something different with the reverse side of the flag, just painted on every Bloo Angels/Drinkers insignia I could there.


The Chaplain's weapon is literally nearly as big as he is.





The Captain has to have a power sword, because power sword!


Never was too keen on Librarians or Techmarines but here they are.



Of course they need a ride! Here's the last Rhino of the four Byron printed for me.



The chalice is hand-painted of course :-)


Lastly, I painted a Land Raider for the boys. My favourite version, this. Just a great looking vehicle eh!





Here's the whole Blood Drinkers force. I like how they turned out and am looking forward to having a game with them. I just need somebody else to jump into the scale. GregB has lots of 15mm Space Marines though so maybe next time we get together, we can have a game! We'll just have to figure out what rules to use... HINT: it won't be 10th edition :-)

Scoring:

2x 15mm vehicles            16 points
5x 15mm infantry            10 points

Total                                   26 points

See you next time!


Quick, easy and to the points! Great selection of mini marines today, and their super rides there. 
Easy 26 pts for you Dallas
Kyle

11 comments:

  1. Nice solid force. Perhaps OPR for your next battle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work Dallas. Love your work on these character models. As Tom suggests as well, I'd go with One Page Rules - we've enjoyed our games with them. A breath of fresh air from GW's rulespam insanity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dallas I just love these guys, if I was ever to do 40k it would be in this size.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Dallas, like Curt I love those character figures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done! OPR, maybe Xenos Rampant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the weathering on the vehicles.

      Delete
  6. those really look just as cool as any 28mm versions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent looking smaller Space Marines, I'm looking at Xenos Rampant to use with mine!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are very cool. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome stuff Dallas - definitely need to bring some Sons of Horus out to "illuminate" these folks...

    ReplyDelete