Sunday 3 March 2024

Rhunt - Star Wars Legion and High Elves ( 92 pts)

 This week is more Star Wars Legion and also some more Oathmark Elves.

A command pack and two 3D prints for the Hostage Exchange.

This first one is four upgrades for the rebels. The comms tech is missing her arm but I painted her anyway.

Back shot

I need the comms tech and sometimes the captain. I've never used the med-droid or the repair-droid, but I might some day.


These two are 3D prints that I'll use for the hostage exchange scenario. 

Next up are ten more Oathmark Elves. I did these as sword and board.

Ten more of my Northstar Oathmark Elves. The box had 30 of them.

I still had enough of the Games Workshop elf shields to use them on this unit. I don't know why the set I got came with so many shields but I really like them.


I used my dad's red tufts again. I love how these pop on the table. I also painted the cloaks in different colors.

Close up of the shield These are fun to paint and I'm getting happier with them as I go.

That's all for this week.

10 x 28mm Elves x 5 pts = 50 pts

6 x 32mm Legion x 7 pts = 42

Total = 92 pts

Wonderful work here once again Rhys. I like that you kept the elves bases similar, and it make the unit cohesion so much better. I also realllly love how that bronze shield came out. Great highlighting, and shading there. Looks a bit weathered and aged, which is not surprising considering how long elves live!

Great job, and a massive 92 pts for you today!
Kyle


11 comments:

  1. Well done Rhys nice entry the bronze shield is a stand out and the basing ties everything together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done Rhys! I really like the 'hostage' figures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The elves work well with those shields.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work here. Love the pink hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply love the Star Wars stuff, the Force is strong in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking Elves and Star Wars types!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on both groups.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That shield is great, good work, Rhys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice work Rhys! I swapped the shields on my Oathmark Elves too. Great minds think alike :-)

    ReplyDelete