Saturday 25 March 2017

JamesM - Challenge Output!

Hi Folks,

Just responding to the request for a pic of the whole amount painted during the Challenge, and a piccy of me!

Lots of smaller scale stuff from me this year, so it looks like a good amount! No where near the laden tables full that others have completed though. My painted stuff ranges from 3mm and 6mm Moderns and 10mm ACW to 15mm WW2 - and a 28mm Lion! I did miss one truck from the picture... but it's all packed away now.


I had also done a quick video, which can be found here:


And as for a pic of me, here I am sporting yet another tin hat...


Thanks everyone for the comments and support throughout the challenge!

22 comments:

  1. Great work James, congrats - I love the video (and the tin hat)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Curt! I'm trying to do the whole Youatube blog thing as well, but I normally find written blogs quicker to do!

      Delete
  2. A very nice collection there James :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a fine hat! A a great challenge worthy for your first .. well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time I find one I've got to get a pic in it!

      Delete
  4. The video is a great idea, and is one of the best ways to show off your yield from this AHPC. well done!

    As for your headgear, I foresee a trend. Should all future participant shots feature a hat of some sort?
    ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why not? In past challenges, office furniture has even made cameo appearances, so head gear is not an outrageous request.
      And I do know for a fact, that the Snowlord does have an impressive chapeau collection. 🎩 👑 💂🏻‍♀️👨🏻‍🍳

      Delete
    2. Snowlady Sarah has spoken!

      So let it be written! So let it be done!

      Delete
    3. I've always been a trend setter!

      Delete
    4. Good! I am good for the next 7 Challenges :-)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I'm the mad tin hatter for a reason Martin! Need to get my own at some point!

      Delete
  6. Great stuff James and to my mind that lot includes the best painted chicken of the challenge! It was great chatting with you during the challenge and I look forward to more of the same about the interweb as 2017 progresses :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paul! Hoping we can catch up at some point as well. I'm on the MMM chats most nights (8pm GMT onwards), so pop in if the times ever align!

      Delete
  7. Excellent productivity. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done James, the helmet really suits you! It is also really appropriate and compliments your painted stuff quite nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work James - love the hat!

    ReplyDelete