Thursday 14 March 2019

It's the final Thursday!

ItsI the final countdown ! As Europe famously sang( Shh I mentioned Europe but I think I got away with it!)
  Six days left of the challenge,it's wizzed past and I've had a delightful time as Thursday minion.
 I am  desperately painting figures and building terrain I have no chance of finishing in the next six days but still fun!
I would like to thank Curt for granting me editing rights and for putting on the challenge which is the highlight of my hobby year and of course to all those who have posted on Thursdays and who have all been a pleasure to deal with.
We have a nice range of posts today and good luck to everyone getting stuff painted in the coming week!

All the best Iain

3 comments:

  1. Iain many thanks for taking care this year of the Thursday contributions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iain, thanks for the great job at the Minion helm. I didn’t get my s*** together for a post on your last week I’m afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Iain! It was a pleasure.

    ReplyDelete