Tuesday 11 January 2022

From MartinC - Death Star (62 pts)

So I've arrived at the Death Star, need to keep out of the way the creepy guy with the sore throat, looks like a jobsworth.

I've bought some things of questionable design with me,



I picked up these Atlanteans on the way. They are a bit Flash Gordon but thier steam powered crabs are tooled up with machine guns and a cannon

The crabs are from Empress (I think) and the 2 Altanteans are from a location unknown



These 2 Honourable Lead Boiler Suit company Velociraptors are not a questionable design and will give a wild pack of dinosaurs to support the lizardmen


This is definitely of questionable design. It is a Were-armadillo. Which blithering idiot designed a Were-armadillo

Reaper, thats who. Saw him at a show and had to buy him

He's a big chap as well, standing 40mm at the crouch.

So scores are

2x28mm inf = 10
3x little machines, probably 5 each = 15
2 x small dinosaurs, probable 5 each again = 10
1 x 40mm Were-armadillo = 7
Death Star location = 30

total = 72


It's That Man Again! A were-armadillo? Whatever next! Super work, but the location bonuses are only 20 points, so that's 62 points total!

Tamsin

43 comments:

  1. Well, my next RPG character is gonna be a were-armadillo now. Great painting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, he makes me smile every time

      Delete
    2. I’m with Peter, I want to be a WereArmadillo when I grow up!
      Cheers, MikeP

      Delete
  2. A typical load of Martin wackiness. Love the steam crab and the velociraptors. A were armadillo? I bet that a AHPC first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, love the crabs but the were armadillo is off the chain

      Delete
  3. I’m going to steer clear of the Were-armadillo thank you very much! Maybe Tamsin would like to employ it for the removal of uninvited guests on the yacht?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, think the ants would be a problem

      Delete
  4. Cool stuff. Werearmadillo? what's next a wererustmonster!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these. The steam-crabs are crazy (you can get a shot for that, I understand) and the were-armadillo is equally so. I'd like to see the movie-magic change sequence for that guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ta mad aren't they. I can see the steam punk battle already for the crabs

      Delete
  6. What's next? Werecrabs with machineguns? A nice varied entry again, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing, its a real joy to see things like this from the perspective of a more "conventional or mainstream" wargamer like myself- there is so much brilliant stuff that I have no clue is out there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cheers, I'm very much a mainstream wargamer but I do like painting random stuff

      Delete
  8. A bunch of cool, if strange, minis Martin, well done. I especially like the steam powered crabs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't think I've seen an were-armadillo before! Well done.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had me at "steam powered crab"! Great stuff Martin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous stuff Martin

    cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Armadillos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqeGxMgVOHI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. genius, was going to mention that but then totally forgot. thanks for the smile

      Delete
  13. And here I was thinking the only time crabs had anything to do with steam was when they are the main course. A very designable bunch, these all. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. yet another awesome entry Martin!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Replies
    1. never ever repeat a period, or a were-armadillo

      Delete
  16. Steam power crabs. Who knew. Great job and love me a were armadillo. Ha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Splendidly eclectic entry!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  18. Is this the way to Armadillo 🕺😁

    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
  19. That were-armadillo is bonkers!

    ReplyDelete